We realise that the initial content we created is just a starting point and our hope is that the community can help in the journey refining and extending the contents.
As a contributor, you represent that the content you submit is not plagiarised. By submitting the content, you (and, if applicable, your employer) are licensing the submitted content to MLOpsVN and the open source community subject to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License.
Repository URL: https://github.com/mlopsvn/courses.mlops.vn
Contributing Guidelines Ensure that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Should be about principles and concepts that can be applied in any company or individual project. Do not focus on particular tools or tech stack (which usually change over time).
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Should be relevant to MLOps.
- Should be locally tested (see steps for testing) and well formatted.
- It is good practice to open an issue first and discuss your changes before submitting a pull request. This way, you can incorporate ideas from others before you even start.
- Building and testing locally
- Run the following commands to build and view the site locally before opening a PR.